Thursday Night Football finally managed to make some noise for the Eagles and Texas players.
- ACTION4FULLto get users everywhere to $1,250 In the first bet insurance when they made a bet on Saturday.
- action ticks, Special offer for users in Ohio For free $100 Bet $20+ and Weekly draw for Cleveland Cavaliers tickets.
If you’re still not sure how this works, here’s a preview of Eagles-Texans in TNF.
First-Bet Insurance Preview: Eagles vs. Texans
Both offers lead to winning free bets. Method is as follows.
ACTION4FULL New users can bet up to $1,250. If the bet is lost, the amount wagered on the free wager will be refunded.
action ticks New Ohio users can wager a minimum of $20 and receive a guaranteed $100 free wager, regardless of the outcome. You also get his entry in the weekly raffle for Cavs tickets.
Let’s create parleys for Central Michigan and Northern Illinois. Because plus money betting is the best way to approach promo his bets.
Philadelphia Eagles: -700 at Caesars Sportsbook
I can’t help but think that Jalen Hurts and Miles Sanders are about to run the Houston Marathon. Both have run through the opposition this season and should do well with the Texans. This is the story of the NFL’s best rushing offense and worst rushing defense.
Sanders is having a career season so far. He rushes for his 4.9 yards per carry, and in seven games he’s tallied 414. Hurts is his MVP candidate, with 16 total touchdowns and he has 303 rushing yards.
Look for both Eagles to jack up those stat lines on Thursday.
Also, Devonta Smith is a quiet asset for Philly. Sophomore wideouts average 11.1 yards per catch and 60 yards per game. There should be plenty of targets between him and AJ Brown, at least early in the game.
Houston Texans: +500 Caesars Sportsbook
Davis Mills’ struggle continues and he must face Goliath without a few tools at his disposal. No. 1 wideouts Brandin Cooks and Nico Collins will be out. Mills pitches to Philip Dorsett and others. Against the likes of James Bradbury and Darius Slay, who were Philly’s stingy secondary glue.
Rookie Damon Pearce must find space on the field to keep the offense going. He’s rushed for 80+ yards in four of his last five games for Houston. His Week 8 output saw him lackluster with a total of 35 on a 2.3 YPC, meaning stacking boxes was the Texan’s only offensive cap to Valve, and Philly certainly did. close the
Just in case, let’s say you bet $100 on this aggressive parlay before kickoff.
|Miles Sanders 2+ TD||+500|
|Jalen Hurts First TD Scorer||+550|
|Eagles Alt Spread -17.5||+142|
Here’s how this happens with FirstBet Insurance.
- Parlay Hit: Congratulations. Turned a regular Thursday into $7,814 for my kid’s college fund. It also holds a $100 deposit totaling $7,914.
- Parlays don’t hit: The free bet will give you back $100 (more on that below).
*If you are in Ohio and action ticks The above works the same way if you get a $100 plus Cavs ticket entry offer for a $20 bet. The only difference is that you win $100 if you win or lose the free bet.
Looking for more ways to bet on Eagles-Texans? Check out our latest TNF Best Bet segment.
Caesars not in your state?Check out what’s new BetMGMBonus Code.
Free Bet: Details:
Free bets give you a chance to redeem yourself. Basically, credits that can be used to wager but cannot be withdrawn. If your bet wins, you keep your profit.
But if I lose this time, I have nothing left. That’s where the risks appear. So it’s not “risk free” per se.
Let’s say you lose a $100 Thursday night football bet. Take your $100 free bet and bet on his NFL parley for this two leg on Sunday.
- Here’s what you can expect:
- Parlay Hit: You win $237, but the $100 free bet disappears.
- Parley misses: Your win is $0.
What you need to know about Caesars
- click here select a state, Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Enter your basic personal information to create an account, such as your name, date of birth, address, and email address.
- Deposit using your bank account, PayPal, or credit/debit card.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log in.
- Bet up to $1,250 on your first bet.
How would you rate this article?