Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse is home to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Formerly known as Gund Arena, it was renamed in 2019. If you haven’t had a chance to check out Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse yet, here’s everything you need to know before your trip.
Where is Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse located?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is in Cleveland, Ohio. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is located at 1 Center Court, Cleveland, OH, 44115.
Who will play at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
of cleveland cavaliers Play at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
What is the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse capacity?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse has a capacity of 19,432, the number of seats in the arena.
What time do the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse doors open?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse event and concert opening times vary for each event. His check-in time for Cavaliers games on weekdays is 60 minutes before the start of the game. For weekend games, doors open 90 minutes before the game.
Related: NBA games today
How much is parking at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse?
for Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Parkingyou can expect to pay between $10 and $25 depending on where you park.
Can I watch the Cleveland Cavaliers warm up at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse?
Yes, you can watch the team warm up with basketball shots at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse before the game. Meeting a player is generally not permitted without access to a seat on the floor unless permitted.
Related: See Cleveland Cavaliers jerseys
What can I bring into the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse?
Only small bags such as handbags, diaper bags, and clutches are permitted at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse.
Is Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse cashless?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse is cashless and accepts all major credit cards for payment. You must use a credit or debit card to pay for food, beverages and merchandise.
How much is a suite at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse?
A suite at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse costs between $5,000 and $10,000, depending on the event and game. Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse suites feature interior lounge seating, bar and HDTV. Guests receive exclusive access to the club level, VIP parking, and private entrance to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Related: NBA Power Rankings
What can I eat at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse?
Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse has several delicious dining spots. We’ve listed places where you can grab a snack before or during a game. If you want something to eat but don’t want to miss a match, I recommend going to the arena.
- fan fuel: Traditional meals such as sodas, pretzels, hot dogs, beer, water, popcorn and peanuts are served throughout the stadium’s concourse.
- Tenders Love & Chicken: FirstEnergy Loudville serves buttermilk chicken sandwiches, French fries, sodas, beer, and water.
- Michael Simon’s Burger Joint: Portal 9 serves burgers, cheeseburgers, kielbasa, fries, sodas, water, beer, nachos, shakes and more.
- Tout the fig: South Neighborhood serves Reuben sandwiches, salads, banh mi bowls, sodas, water, beer and more.
- Brewdog: Fans looking for craft beer to enjoy during a basketball or hockey game can head to Portal 27.
- Flour pizza: The West Neighborhood offers specialty pizzas with a variety of toppings and flavors.
- CLE Cocktail: Specialty cocktails served at Portal 61.
- Elmore Smith’s Smokehouse: Provide barbecue favorites and more for fans to enjoy on game day.
- Rocco: Enjoy cheesesteak sandwiches, fries, signature cocktails, beer, water, sodas and more at the Northwest Atrium Neighborhood.
- Loudville grill: Official home of Cleveland Chicken Sandwich in FirstEnergy Loudville.
- Fahrenheit by Chef Rocco Whalen: Fans looking for the full food menu should head to the Northwest Atrium Neighborhood, home to this 75-seat restaurant. At the restaurant, you’ll find nachos, pizza, and specialty appetizers.
- Bandits: Enjoy tacos, burritos, burrito bowls and more at the West Neighborhood.
- Black Cleveland Taste: A complete celebration of local food and drink from Cleveland-area chefs and mixologists.
- Quaker steak and lube: West Neighborhood serves boneless chicken wings, burgers, steak burgers, water, beer and more.