Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Daily host Daniel Fallon O’Leary. Get off to a good start this Monday with a quick dive into the most important things happening in town these days. Read about these stories and more today…
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the number one airport grab a gun
- Ann Atlanta woman shot Attempted carjacking
- love and protection The foundation collects winter clothes For foster children
But first of all, today’s weather.
Partly sunny. High: 82 Low: 65.
Our local sponsors have some great things to offer:
Thinking of buying or selling a home in the Atlanta area? The Betsy Meagher team is a mother-daughter realtor duo with over 20 years of experience in all areas of Metro Atlanta. With more than 20 closings for her in 2022, Betsy & Mary Corder has a strong influence in the rapidly changing Atlanta market. Click here to visit Betsy’s website And learn more.
click here Let this spot introduce your business.
Here are today’s top 5 Atlanta news:
- Have you had a chance to see the Atlanta Botanical Gardens? The transformation of the harvest-themed garden is truly spectacular and well worth a visit. (Discover Atlanta on Facebook)
- The top three finalists have been selected for the Atlanta Public Schools 2022 APyeS Principal of the Year Award. Good luck to David A. White, Dr. Andrew Lovett Jr. and Ernest Sessoms Jr.! (Atlanta Public Schools via Facebook)
- Atlanta Medical Center is currently closed. The nearest urgent care options are Grady Medical Hospital, Emory University Hospital, and Atlanta Piedmont Hospital. (Atlanta City Government via Facebook)
- Congratulations to Katie Kirkpatrick. President and CEO of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce. georgia trends We recognize her as one of Georgia’s most influential leaders. (Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce via Facebook)
Sponsored additions — Thanks for supporting local news!
That’s all for today. See you later!
— Daniel Fallon-O’Leary
About Us: Danielle Fallon-O’Leary is a senior writer at content creation agency Lightning Media Partners, helping curate Patch.com’s community newsletter. Danielle also holds a Master’s Degree in Communication Science and Disability and she works part-time as a Pediatric Speech Therapist.